Tuesday, April 7, 2020

PUSHED TO INNOVATE: Unlocking Happiness During Lockdown @ Lagos, Nigeria Over The Web

My voyage to new frontiers started last night with my first Inter-Continental Online Engineering Happiness Session delivered to Rotary Club Members of Lagos (Nigeria).

Every Challenge Comes with opportunities; and tough times push us to innovate new possibilities.

Busy with my in-person programs, I never had time to create content suitable for online delivery. Lockdown has pushed me to a new beginning. Amazing feeling when you are (e) face-to-face with people from across seven seas.

The Journey has just begun... Help me to unlock happiness at your workplace as well...


No comments:

Why Mindfulness is Critical for Success ? In't Yog Day Special

Why Mindfulness is Critical for Success and Joy (International Yog Day Special): "I know..." - frequently used two words that clos...